Small donations can have a big impact! Our goal is to raise $10,000 from individual donations this fiscal year. We need your help!
Building on the successes of the 2016 season, we want to grow and do more! Thanks to your support we've been able to accomplish so much:
- We served 98 kids and young adults through our MVP and SYL Programs, including 13 youth who gained professional skills via paid positions as Sports Journalists and Youth Assistant Coaches.
- We partnered with the Rebecca K. Crown Youth Center to establish office space and equipment storage at their facility
in the South Shore neighborhood.
- We hired our first 2 employees with plans to hire 2 additional staff members this fiscal year.
- We received grants from After School Matters, Springboard Foundation, and the Chicago Fund for Safe & Peaceful Communities to expand our community impact and operating capacity.
- We received funding from the Women's Sports Foundation allowing us to create a new girls softball team and expand our outreach to the girls in our community.
- We gained several new corporate sponsors, including Chicago Cubs Charities and AT&T Foundation.
You can learn more about Lost Boyz Inc. on our website